1 pouch AYA kalio poach
4 pcs tofu
60 gm broccoli
100 gm carrot
100 gm tomato
150 gm potato
100 gm palm oil
- Fry the tofu to until golden colour and cut into 4. The best is extra firm tofu.
- Cut the potato and carrot into cube.
- Cut the tomato into 4 wedges.
- Cook carrot and brocolli with AYA kalio paste and add 200 ml water. Let it cook until soft and tender.
- Then add in broccoli and stir for a while.
- Lastly, add in tomatoes and fried tofu and keep stirring until boiling.
- Remove from fire and it is ready to serve.