VEGAN SKEWER WITH KALIO SAUCE
1 no russet potatoes
200gm mashed potato powder
50 gm chickpea/lima beans
1 no onion
1 no carrot
1 pc cheddar cheese
3 no fresh shitake mushroom
1 no red chilli
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
1 cup of fresh milk
- Russet potatoes cut into 4.
- Cook the potatoes, chic peas and diced carrot.
- In a bowl, mix potato powder with chopped onion, chopped cheddar cheese, chopped chilli, chopped shitake mushroom, salt and pepper.
- Then pour hot fresh milk into the mixture until it form a soft dough.
- Shape the dough at the skewer.
- Heat the oil, then add in one by one vegetable skewer slowly until it turns golden brown colour.
- It is served with vegetable kalio sauce.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO OTAK OTAK Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 500g roughly chopped white fish meat 1 pack kalio 1’ (inch) pcs toasted belachan 3 stalks lemongrass 1 tsp salt 2 eggs 3 heap spoon rice flour 6 kaffir leaves finely sliced 50ml santan Banana leaf Daun...
KALIO MUTTON SOUP WITH HAINAN TOAST Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 2kg mutton leg bone in, cut into cubes, blanched in hot water and rinsed 2 pack kalio paste 2” old ginger bruised 1 stick cinnamon 1 star anise 2 potatoes cut into large dice 2 carrots cut into...
VEGETARIAN KALIO LAKSA Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 pack brown rice meehoon, soaked and blanched Mint leaves Hard boiled eggs halved 2 pack kalio sauce 6 red chili, blended with 10 shallots 3liters water 3 stalks lemongrass bruised 4pcs kaffir...