VEGAN SKEWER WITH KALIO SAUCE
1 no russet potatoes
200gm mashed potato powder
50 gm chickpea/lima beans
1 no onion
1 no carrot
1 pc cheddar cheese
3 no fresh shitake mushroom
1 no red chilli
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
1 cup of fresh milk
- Russet potatoes cut into 4.
- Cook the potatoes, chic peas and diced carrot.
- In a bowl, mix potato powder with chopped onion, chopped cheddar cheese, chopped chilli, chopped shitake mushroom, salt and pepper.
- Then pour hot fresh milk into the mixture until it form a soft dough.
- Shape the dough at the skewer.
- Heat the oil, then add in one by one vegetable skewer slowly until it turns golden brown colour.
- It is served with vegetable kalio sauce.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO TUNA RICEBALLS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 300g cooked japanese rice 2 cans tuna in water, drained 1/4 pkt kalio sauce 100g japanese breadcrumbs 3 tbsp kalio sauce 3 tbsp seaweed flakes and extra for sprinkling Mayo to drizzle Method Mix...
KALIO EGG MUFFINS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 110g baby spinach leaves ¼ pack Kalio sauce 2 eggs 50g mixed vegetables (frozen) 100g grated mozzarella cheese Method Mix all ingredients together, fill a 6-cup muffin mould and bake in a preheated...
KALIO MINCED CHICKEN BREAD PUFF Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 loaf white or wholemeal bread, crusts removed 300g minced chicken fillet 1/4 pack kalio sauce 1 medium potato cut into small cubes 100g grated cheddar Butter for spreading Method heat...