VEGAN KALIO PUFF
1 pc Puff pastry dough
1 pouch AYA kalio paste
1 no carrot
2 no russet potato
50 gm green peas
50 gm corn kennel
2 no egg yolk
50 gm UHT milk
- Cut the carrot and potato into small cube.
- Then cook the carrot and potato with AYA kalio paste and 200 ml water until soft and tender.
- Add in the corn kennel and green peas into the gravy and continue cooking until thick.
- Lay the puff pastry an cut into square shape (4”x4”).
- Put 1 tbsp AYA vegetable kalio filling at the centre of the puff.
- Brush some water at the edge of the puff and fold it into half to make triangle shape.
- The water acts as a glue to the puff.
- Poke the upper parts of the puff before brush the egg wash to release the air trap in the puff to get the best result.
- Bake in the oven 170’C for 35-40 minutes until it turns to golden brown colour.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO TUNA RICEBALLS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 300g cooked japanese rice 2 cans tuna in water, drained 1/4 pkt kalio sauce 100g japanese breadcrumbs 3 tbsp kalio sauce 3 tbsp seaweed flakes and extra for sprinkling Mayo to drizzle Method Mix breadcrumbs...
KALIO EGG MUFFINS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 110g baby spinach leaves ¼ pack Kalio sauce 2 eggs 50g mixed vegetables (frozen) 100g grated mozzarella cheese Method Mix all ingredients together, fill a 6-cup muffin mould and bake in a preheated...
KALIO MINCED CHICKEN BREAD PUFF Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 loaf white or wholemeal bread, crusts removed 300g minced chicken fillet 1/4 pack kalio sauce 1 medium potato cut into small cubes 100g grated cheddar Butter for spreading Method heat...