STUFFED SEAFOOD PITA
125gm AYA seafood cook out
3 pcs Pita bread
12 no Prawn
100gm Pineapple sliced
3 pcs Lettuce
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
A pinch of Salt
A pinch of Pepper
2 nos Tomato
- Finely shredded the cabbage and carrot.
- Mix with mayonnaise and seasoned it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the prawn, mussel and squid with AYA seafood cook out paste for 3 minutes.
- Cut the pita bread into half then cut the centre part to make a pocket.
- Stuffed the pita bread with a piece of lettuce, diced tomatoes and cooked seafood.
- Put 1 tablespoon of coleslaw.
- It is ready to serve.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO TUNA RICEBALLS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 300g cooked japanese rice 2 cans tuna in water, drained 1/4 pkt kalio sauce 100g japanese breadcrumbs 3 tbsp kalio sauce 3 tbsp seaweed flakes and extra for sprinkling Mayo to drizzle Method Mix breadcrumbs...
KALIO EGG MUFFINS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 110g baby spinach leaves ¼ pack Kalio sauce 2 eggs 50g mixed vegetables (frozen) 100g grated mozzarella cheese Method Mix all ingredients together, fill a 6-cup muffin mould and bake in a preheated...
KALIO MINCED CHICKEN BREAD PUFF Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 loaf white or wholemeal bread, crusts removed 300g minced chicken fillet 1/4 pack kalio sauce 1 medium potato cut into small cubes 100g grated cheddar Butter for spreading Method heat...