250gm AYA seafood cookout
1 can Button mushroom
2 no Tomato
1 no Brinjal
100ml Olive oil
- Boiled the macaroni until al dente stage (firm to the bite stage).
- Heat the oil then saute the prawns, squid and mussels.
- Add in 2 tablespoon of AYA seafood cook out.
- Stir until the seafood cooked.
- Then add the boiled macaroni, diced brinjal and sliced button mushroom.
- Stir until it cooked well.
- It is ready to serve.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO OTAK OTAK Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 500g roughly chopped white fish meat 1 pack kalio 1’ (inch) pcs toasted belachan 3 stalks lemongrass 1 tsp salt 2 eggs 3 heap spoon rice flour 6 kaffir leaves finely sliced 50ml santan Banana leaf Daun...
KALIO MUTTON SOUP WITH HAINAN TOAST Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 2kg mutton leg bone in, cut into cubes, blanched in hot water and rinsed 2 pack kalio paste 2” old ginger bruised 1 stick cinnamon 1 star anise 2 potatoes cut into large dice 2 carrots cut into...
VEGETARIAN KALIO LAKSA Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 pack brown rice meehoon, soaked and blanched Mint leaves Hard boiled eggs halved 2 pack kalio sauce 6 red chili, blended with 10 shallots 3liters water 3 stalks lemongrass bruised 4pcs kaffir...