250gm AYA seafood cookout
1 can Button mushroom
2 no Tomato
1 no Brinjal
100ml Olive oil
- Boiled the macaroni until al dente stage (firm to the bite stage).
- Heat the oil then saute the prawns, squid and mussels.
- Add in 2 tablespoon of AYA seafood cook out.
- Stir until the seafood cooked.
- Then add the boiled macaroni, diced brinjal and sliced button mushroom.
- Stir until it cooked well.
- It is ready to serve.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO TUNA RICEBALLS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 300g cooked japanese rice 2 cans tuna in water, drained 1/4 pkt kalio sauce 100g japanese breadcrumbs 3 tbsp kalio sauce 3 tbsp seaweed flakes and extra for sprinkling Mayo to drizzle Method Mix...
KALIO EGG MUFFINS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 110g baby spinach leaves ¼ pack Kalio sauce 2 eggs 50g mixed vegetables (frozen) 100g grated mozzarella cheese Method Mix all ingredients together, fill a 6-cup muffin mould and bake in a preheated...
KALIO MINCED CHICKEN BREAD PUFF Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 loaf white or wholemeal bread, crusts removed 300g minced chicken fillet 1/4 pack kalio sauce 1 medium potato cut into small cubes 100g grated cheddar Butter for spreading Method heat...