KARASHI TOSSED NOODLES
4 fresh wonton noodles or any noodle of your choice
1 pack karashi bilis
4 tbsp light soy
3 tbsp dark soy
2 tbsp kicap manis
6 tbsp shallot or garlic oil
Julienne cucumber and carrots
Chopped spring onions
- mix sauce ingredients together.
- if using wonton noodles, divide sauce into 4 individual plates. If using other noodles, just put sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- cook noodles according to packet instructions, toss with sauce and karashi bilis
- garnish with cucumber, carrot and spring onions to serve.
- you can top up with more karashi bilis for added punch.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO TUNA RICEBALLS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 300g cooked japanese rice 2 cans tuna in water, drained 1/4 pkt kalio sauce 100g japanese breadcrumbs 3 tbsp kalio sauce 3 tbsp seaweed flakes and extra for sprinkling Mayo to drizzle Method Mix...
KALIO EGG MUFFINS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 110g baby spinach leaves ¼ pack Kalio sauce 2 eggs 50g mixed vegetables (frozen) 100g grated mozzarella cheese Method Mix all ingredients together, fill a 6-cup muffin mould and bake in a preheated...
KALIO MINCED CHICKEN BREAD PUFF Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 loaf white or wholemeal bread, crusts removed 300g minced chicken fillet 1/4 pack kalio sauce 1 medium potato cut into small cubes 100g grated cheddar Butter for spreading Method heat...