KALIO CHICKEN PIE
250gm AYA kalio paste
200gm Chicken breast
200 gm Potato
2 pcs Instant puff pastry dough
1 no Egg
- Cooked diced chicken breast in AYA kalio paste.
- Cut the instant puff pastry dough into 5 inches round shape and place it in the pie mould.
- Fill in the chicken kalio filling and cover with another piece of round puff pastry dough and glue with egg.
- Choked the cover with fork to release the air.
- Brush the eggwash on the puff and bake for 30 minutes in 170’C.
- It is ready to serve.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO OTAK OTAK Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 500g roughly chopped white fish meat 1 pack kalio 1’ (inch) pcs toasted belachan 3 stalks lemongrass 1 tsp salt 2 eggs 3 heap spoon rice flour 6 kaffir leaves finely sliced 50ml santan Banana leaf Daun...
KALIO MUTTON SOUP WITH HAINAN TOAST Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 2kg mutton leg bone in, cut into cubes, blanched in hot water and rinsed 2 pack kalio paste 2” old ginger bruised 1 stick cinnamon 1 star anise 2 potatoes cut into large dice 2 carrots cut into...
VEGETARIAN KALIO LAKSA Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 pack brown rice meehoon, soaked and blanched Mint leaves Hard boiled eggs halved 2 pack kalio sauce 6 red chili, blended with 10 shallots 3liters water 3 stalks lemongrass bruised 4pcs kaffir...