KALIO CHICKEN PIE
250gm AYA kalio paste
200gm Chicken breast
200 gm Potato
2 pcs Instant puff pastry dough
1 no Egg
- Cooked diced chicken breast in AYA kalio paste.
- Cut the instant puff pastry dough into 5 inches round shape and place it in the pie mould.
- Fill in the chicken kalio filling and cover with another piece of round puff pastry dough and glue with egg.
- Choked the cover with fork to release the air.
- Brush the eggwash on the puff and bake for 30 minutes in 170’C.
- It is ready to serve.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO TUNA RICEBALLS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 300g cooked japanese rice 2 cans tuna in water, drained 1/4 pkt kalio sauce 100g japanese breadcrumbs 3 tbsp kalio sauce 3 tbsp seaweed flakes and extra for sprinkling Mayo to drizzle Method Mix...
KALIO EGG MUFFINS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 110g baby spinach leaves ¼ pack Kalio sauce 2 eggs 50g mixed vegetables (frozen) 100g grated mozzarella cheese Method Mix all ingredients together, fill a 6-cup muffin mould and bake in a preheated...
KALIO MINCED CHICKEN BREAD PUFF Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 loaf white or wholemeal bread, crusts removed 300g minced chicken fillet 1/4 pack kalio sauce 1 medium potato cut into small cubes 100g grated cheddar Butter for spreading Method heat...