KALIO BEEF WRAPS
6 pcs Wraps
250gm AYA kalio paste
240gm Beef tenderloin
6 pcs Lettuce
3 no Tomato
1 no Carrot
- Toast the wraps for a while over medium heat pan.
- Cook the sliced beef in AYA kalio paste until tender.
- Then add in diced carrot and diced tomatoes.
- To assemble the wraps, place 2 lettuce leaves on each tortilla and top with sliced beef kalio.
- Wrap it nicely and it is ready to serve.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO OTAK OTAK Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 500g roughly chopped white fish meat 1 pack kalio 1’ (inch) pcs toasted belachan 3 stalks lemongrass 1 tsp salt 2 eggs 3 heap spoon rice flour 6 kaffir leaves finely sliced 50ml santan Banana leaf Daun kadok...
KALIO MUTTON SOUP WITH HAINAN TOAST Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 2kg mutton leg bone in, cut into cubes, blanched in hot water and rinsed 2 pack kalio paste 2” old ginger bruised 1 stick cinnamon 1 star anise 2 potatoes cut into large dice 2 carrots cut into...
VEGETARIAN KALIO LAKSA Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 pack brown rice meehoon, soaked and blanched Mint leaves Hard boiled eggs halved 2 pack kalio sauce 6 red chili, blended with 10 shallots 3liters water 3 stalks lemongrass bruised 4pcs kaffir...