KALIO BEEF WRAPS
6 pcs Wraps
250gm AYA kalio paste
240gm Beef tenderloin
6 pcs Lettuce
3 no Tomato
1 no Carrot
- Toast the wraps for a while over medium heat pan.
- Cook the sliced beef in AYA kalio paste until tender.
- Then add in diced carrot and diced tomatoes.
- To assemble the wraps, place 2 lettuce leaves on each tortilla and top with sliced beef kalio.
- Wrap it nicely and it is ready to serve.
Try out our other recipes!
KALIO TUNA RICEBALLS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 300g cooked japanese rice 2 cans tuna in water, drained 1/4 pkt kalio sauce 100g japanese breadcrumbs 3 tbsp kalio sauce 3 tbsp seaweed flakes and extra for sprinkling Mayo to drizzle Method Mix breadcrumbs...
KALIO EGG MUFFINS Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 110g baby spinach leaves ¼ pack Kalio sauce 2 eggs 50g mixed vegetables (frozen) 100g grated mozzarella cheese Method Mix all ingredients together, fill a 6-cup muffin mould and bake in a preheated...
KALIO MINCED CHICKEN BREAD PUFF Medium 40 minutes 5 person Ingredients 1 loaf white or wholemeal bread, crusts removed 300g minced chicken fillet 1/4 pack kalio sauce 1 medium potato cut into small cubes 100g grated cheddar Butter for spreading Method heat...